WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HD Telecom Inc. may receive any information from you (full name, username, email address, mailing address, phone number) when you subscribe to our mailing-list or create an account or have an account created on our VOIP service.
When you use HDTelecom Softphone, HDTelecom Softphone app may also access to the contact list, photos and documents stored in your mobile phone when you exchange it with your friends.
The data that HDTelecom Softphone uses are anonymous, there are used for the proper functionning of HDTelecom Softphone app.
By using HDTelecom Softphone, you grant to HDTelecom Softphone the right to have access and display all media content (e.g. audio & video recordings and text communications) that you upload, send, or otherwise exchange with HDTelecom Softphone, for the only purposes of operating HDTelecom Softphone service.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information that the Softphone collect from you when you create your HDTelecom Softphone account or have your HDTelecom Softphone account created is used to make sure that you are a real person and to give you access to our services.
- Full name: We may use your name to set the Caller ID for your SIP account and to elaborate a personal email that will be sent to your email address for account activation.
- Phone Number: We may use your phone number to send you the validation code that completes your HDTelecom Softphone registration. Your Phone Number is used in HDTelecom Softphone’s smart contact list as well, so that your friend can find you more easily. By entering Phone Numbers, HDTelecom Softphone users can see in their HDTelecom Softphone’s contact list who is using the application. We may use your phone number to contact you when we need to.
- Contact list: HDTelecom Softphone automatically imports your contacts’ phone numbers from your phone’s address book.
- Photos and other files: We only access to the files stored on your phone when you send it in text messages with HDTelecom Softphone. Such files are only temporarily stored.
- Audio & videos recordings and text messages: we access and temporarily store audio and video packets when you make HDTelecom Softphone calls, but we never read or listen your private voice, video, or text content.
- Email address: When you create your HDTelecom Softphone account with your email address, you agree to receive a confirmation email at this email address to activate your account.
- Call history: HDTelecom Softphone stores your call history that you make using HDTelecom Softphone, which contains up to 100 recent calls, for the purpose of proper functioning of HDTelecom Softphone app and do not share it with any outside party. HDTelecom Softphone may access the user’s call history in the phone application on the device that HDTelecom Softphone is installed for the purpose of creating and maintaining the smart call history within HDTelecom Softphone. HDTelecom Softphone may share its call history with the device’s phone application in order to include HDTelecom Softphone’s calls in the call history of the device’s phone application.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED AND HOW DO WE PROTECT IT?
Your personal information are transmitted over internet using TLS encryption protocol and are stored on SIP servers in a datacenter operated by HD Telecom Inc.
We offer the use of a secure server. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, or all type of content that you may upload or send with HDTelecom Softphone (e.g. text conversations, calls, videos, photos; etc.).
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
You can access to your information by emailing to us at email@example.com